Monday, May 28, 2007

Baby is EARLY! It's HERE!

The baby was born at 4:41 am on Saturday morning. HIS name is Nathan Alexander (are you surprised it's a boy?), and I will try to post some pictures and more info back here tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Congradulations on your new baby boy!
I had a feeling it was going to be one.
And Nathan is a lovely name.

Is he a peaceful baby?

valentina P said...

Mrs. Williams Congratulations on your new baby boy!!!! I just love the name Nathan! I actually had a crush on one guy in elementery school and his name was Nathan too.
I'm so happy for your family!
It's good that you took atleast one day off!! lol
Thanks for everything you did for me and for our class. I just love the way you explain our assignments and notes...
The substitude is nice and Cool :)
Again thanks for everything!
You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seanamy said...

That is so great for your family. You must be really happy. Anyways, congratulations on the new baby boy. Nathan Alexander is a strong name and it's lovely. So happy for you and everything. Good luck on everything and hope to see you around...since I don't see you anymore. Best wishes!