On Saturday we went to a street fair and intended to stop for a bite to eat, but the service was so bad we ended up staying there for several hours. The chicken salad sandwich (that we didn't really order) was really good, but we were not impressed with the mac and cheese (even Danial!).
When Nathan doesn't want to be put down and I or we need to kill some time to put off a feeding, a good thing to try is taking a little walk. It could be around the block, or just from front yard to back yard.
He periodically throws back his head to put his face in the sun (or the drizzle) as if to say, "Bring it on! I love it!"
The first video (I didn't know I could post them)! Nathan spends some time in the "jungle gym" every day, cooing at the baby in the mirror and enjoying the hanging toys. We can't decide if he's hitting them on purpose yet or if it's just random.
The video is not exciting, but the baby is cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment