Saturday, June 2, 2007

One Week Old

Things are going pretty well so far, and we are getting established in our roles.

My husband is our diaper-changing specialist, and he enjoys reading the newspaper out loud to Nathan to "entertain" him.

I, of course, am the feeding specialist. We go through the cycle--feeding, a little burping, a diaper change, more feeding, then wrap tightly and put to bed--about every 2 to 3 hours. He makes the cutest little faces after his belly's all full and he's lying there passed out like a little drunkard.























Also, I finally got the last of my school work out of the way. Funny how I thought I was going to be able to take the Memorial Day weekend to get all of the loose ends tied up!

As always, more photos are posted at snapfish.com. Use sarahko99@hotmail.com as the login, and "photos" as the password .

5 comments:

seanamy said...

who came up with the name. and your pictures doesnt load

Sarah & Danial said...

I don't remember who came up with the name--it's been on our list of possibilities for a long time, so maybe it was one that we each came up with from the beginning.

Sorry about the pictures--they worked yesterday, and I got them to work a few minutes ago, so hopefully it's fixed for good now.

Who is "seanamy"?

seanamy said...

isnt it obvious mrs williams..amy nguyen the girl in your 2nd period math class who sits in the first row three desks down from the front. is that a good enough description of me..haha, im just kidding. i hope things will go great for you.

Sarah & Danial said...

You were my first guess, but the "sean" part confused me and I wasn't sure. How was the final?

What are you up to now that you're done with school? Plans for next year?

Enjoy yourself at graduation--sorry that I won't be able to be there to congratulate you!

seanamy said...

you know instead of sarah & danial its just seanamy. anyways im planning to go to psu for two years then go to pacific university majoring in psychology. other then that i dnt have any big plans. oh is your husband some what asian